Featured Release: A+X #1
The fallout from the crossover event Avengers vs. X-Men has left most people in the Marvel Universe distrustful of mutants. As part of an initiative to show unity between the superhuman community and the mutant community, many of the Marvel U’s superheroes are teaming up with their mutant brethren to show off the ‘good’ mutants.
Out of this new initiative comes today’s new Marvel NOW! title, A+X. Each month, A+X will showcase two one-off stories featuring team-ups of Marvel characters: a superhero and a mutant. First up, Hulk and Wolverine writer Jeph Loeb pairs-up … Hulk and Wolverine. The story will feature art from legendary Hulk artist Dale Keown. Following it up, Amazing Spider-Man writer Dan Slott and artist Ron Garney have a story with the pairing of Captain America and Cable.
Following the formula of pairing-up a classic Marvel superhero and mutant, the November issue of A+X will a Kaare Andrews story with Spider-Man and Beast fighting zombies while, in a Peter David backup, Kitty Pryde and Iron Man face-off against ‘The Brood’.
A+X #1 smashes onto store shelves today!
Top 20 “Most Pulled” Comics for the Week of October 28, 2012
Presented by Comixology
- Aquaman #13 (DC)
- Wolverine and the X-Men #19 (Marvel)
- Ultimate Spider-Man #16.1 (Marvel)
- X-Men: Legacy #275 (Marvel)
- Avenging Spider-Man Annual #1 (Marvel)
- AvX: Consequences #4 (Marvel)
- New Mutants #50 (Marvel)
- The Mighty Thor #22 (Marvel)
- Ultimate X-Men #18 (Marvel)
- American Vampire #32 (Vertigo)
- Fatale #9 (Image)
- Winter Soldier #12 (Marvel)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #15 (IDW)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Annual 2012 (IDW)
- A+X #1 (Marvel)
- Hit-Girl #4 (Marvel)
- Captain Marvel #6 (Marvel)
- Happy #2 (Image)
- Action Comics Annual #1 (DC)
- Swamp Thing Annual #1 (DC)